Engineers Available To Service Machinery Overseas, Online Support, Video Technical Support
Paper Industrial Production
jumbo roll slitting machine
paper roll slitter rewinder
Manufacturer Customized Small Roll Slitting and Rewinding Toilet Paper Machine
Small roll slitting and rewinding machine means to slit and rewind base paper into big toilet paper rollers, which are mainly used in the public toilets such as those in hotels, airport and etc.
Main Function and Characteristics:
1. Adopt an inflatable shaft to rewind for accurate and simple paper tube positioning.
2. Edgeembossing system: Use steel to steel blank pressing, independent cylinder adjustment, which is easy to adjust and each layer of paper would not get separated. (can be customized)
3. Adopt horizontal style unwind stander for pneumatic paper feeding, which does not need workers to carry.
4. Deliver paper with pneumatic wide belt, with separate tension control device for each roll of base paper.
5. Adopt back and forth jog switch for towing the base paper, which is easy and safe to operate.
Main Technical Parameters:
Maximum Material Width
1350-2800mm(Other size can be customized)
Maximum material diameter
1100mm(Other size can be customized)
Maximum rewinding diameter
Overall dimensions (mm)
According to machine model
3T(Others depend on the real one)
Establish in the middle of 1990s, more than 25 years’ experience.
We are 100% factory.
Your One-Stop Solution Supplier, from design, production to shipping.
OEM or ODM is available.
We have a professional design team and a big range of machines.
We strictly follow quality management system to insure product quality.
Own the factory building and machines to make price competitive.
Final Products Display:
Toilet Paper with Core
Toilet Paper without Core
Soft Facial Tissue
Box Facial Tissue
Pocket Facial Tissue
Packing & Shipping:
Wooden pallet according to specific size of each equipment, we twine thick plastic coating for each machine.
Tight the equipment in the pallet without space to ensure no rubbing during the transportation.